*ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED*
At Majors for Minors we have invested in extensive research in order to understand how certain types of classical music stimulates brain development. This research allowed us to develop our own unique formula consisting of a number of KEY ELEMENTS that, when effectively combined, create our special series of classical music.
The Majors for Minors CD’s use ONE UNIQUE KEY throughout their music, which has a calming effect on the developing brain, similar to that of “PINK NOISE” or “OCEAN SOUNDS”. Some of the flute instrument FREQUENCIES are almost Identical to the frequency of a whale call – known to calm and stimulate the developing brain.
Other special elements have been incorporated throughout the music to develop, strengthen and stimulate the growing brain. Well documented research has demonstrated the positive effect of music on the development and strengthening of patterns in the cortex in the brains of infants and young children. These pathways are also responsible for certain cognitive functions and higher learning (maths and science).
What are the benefits from using Majors for Minors?
- Strengthens and develops your child’s brain, and helps her develop key skills such as reasoning and thinking, as well as areas of higher learning such as maths and science.
- Enhances auditory development, i.e. her ability to listen, to learn through sound, to identify sounds and sequences of sounds, to store, process and remember what she hears, to distinguish volume and pitch and to develop rhythm.
- Reduces hyperactivity and sleep disorders in babies and children. Also improves attention, concentration and handwriting in young children.
Today we are giving three readers the opportunity of each winning a Majors for Minors CD. Each winner will receive 1 CD of their choice to download. You can listen to Sample tracks from each of the CD’s by visiting their website.
All you have to do is answer one simple question:
- How many CD’s are in the Majors for Minors CD Collection? Please also include your choice of CD to download in your answer, should you be one of the winners.
Please leave a comment on this blog, below the post, with your answer and choice of CD. Do not forget to also leave your details in the comment section (please include your email address). If you do not complete this step your entry will not be valid. Please tweet the competition to friends and family – win a CD with @supermomsablog and @majorsforminors
- The Majors for Minors CD Competition will run from Monday the 13th August 2012, until midnight on the 20th August 2012. The winner/s will then be randomly selected and announced on my blog. The winner/s will also be notified by email that they have won.
- Conditions of entry: Anyone may enter this giveaway. Majors for Minors is a South African based company therefore entrants/winners must be based in South Africa. The prize may not be exchanged for cash. Any person/s who have won a competition on Super Mom Blog in the last 3 months are not eligible for entry.
- Winners will be sent a download URL for their choice of CD to download directly.