On Friday I received my Sisley Limited Edition Glossybox to review, perfect timing for a bit of weekend pampering! I was rather excited about trying out these products as Sisley is a brand that I have not used before.
My Sisley Limited Edition August Glossybox contained the following products:
- Cleansing Milk with White Lily – A creamy cleansing emulsion that dissolves the toughest make-up products, whilst preserving the balance of dry, delicate skin. I am loving this cleansing milk, it is very gentle and nourishing on your skin and it removes all traces of make-up, without drying out your skin.
- Floral Toning Lotion Alcohol Free – Toner designed to perfectly remove make-up and keep skin looking clear and fresh. The toning lotion leaves your skin feeling wonderfully refreshed and silky smooth, ready to apply your day or night cream.
- Facial Mask with Linden Blossom – A very refreshing cream mask, sheer bliss for dehydrated skin. Relaxes and smooths the skin, recommended for sensitive skins. This is definitely something I need as I have exceptionally sensitive skin, I have not tried it yet but will be sure to let you know what it is like.
- Eye and Lip Contour Balm – A balm specifically formulated to effectively address the appearance of fine lines, dry skin and under-eye puffiness. Yay this is perfect for me, all the late nights and early mornings are resulting in very puffy eyes! The balm is wonderfully calming on the delicate skin under your eyes.
- Restorative Facial Cream – recommended for repairing the damage caused by continued exposure to the elements, such as sun and wind, helping the skin to recover resilience. I am hoping that this cream will restore the moisture to my skin, as it has become very dehydrated during the cold winter months.
- Anti-ageing Lift Foundation – A 2-in-1 formula which instantly smooths the skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The skin is left refined, blemish free with a luminous even complexion. This was an added extra to the box, a bonus product if you like. It sounds amazing but was only provided by Sisley in ‘soft rose’, which is probably a bit light for my skin tone, so I will be passing this on to a friend.
To find out more about Glossybox or to order your own Glossybox click here to visit their website.
PR & Disclosure Policy Read more