I am very excited to announce another exciting giveaway on my blog. The sponsor of this giveaway is Sass Diva, which is one of my favourite accessory shops.
Sass Diva is a treasure-trove of all sorts of fashionable accessories, beautifully displayed into colour-stories to help you coordinate your look. At Sass Diva, they draw inspiration from the latest catwalk trends from London, New York, Paris and Tokyo but add their own unique vibrant flare to their ranges.
The latest range from Sass Diva is called Two Tribes which features some of this seasons major trend influences,which include total body adornment, with a move to more adventurous jewellery choices. Items like ear cuffs, hand jewellery and multi finger rings are a big part of this Tribal style, with triangle motifs featuring throughout the range.
One of my lucky readers can win a R500 voucher from Sass Diva to spend on something from the new Two Tribes range! How exciting! I wish I could enter! To enter the Sass Diva giveaway just follow the simple steps below and you may be the lucky winner!
So here is what you need to do:
- “Like” Super Mom Blogs Facebook page *(This step is mandatory)
- “Like” Sass Diva’s Facebook page *(This step is mandatory)
- Follow Sass Diva on Twitter *(Earns you one extra entry)
- Tweet ‘I want to win with @SassDivaSA and @supermomsablog’ *(Earns you one extra entry)
Leave a comment on this blog, below the post, stating that you have completed the above; along with your details in the comment section below this post (please include your email address). If you do not complete this step your entry will not be valid.
*Please leave one additional comment after each of your extra entries!
- This giveaway will run from Friday the 20th April 2012, until midnight on the 27th April 2012. The winner will then be randomly selected and announced on my blog on the 28th April. The winner will also be notified by email that they have won.
- Conditions of entry: Anyone may enter this giveaway, but please note that Sass Diva is based in South Africa and the voucher will need to be spent at one of their selected stores and may not be exchanged for cash.