As you know, I love interiors and decorating my home is a great creative outlet! My only wish is that I had an unlimited budget. That said, you do not have to spend a fortune on decorating. Shopping online on platforms like Superbalist, is a great way to save money on a range of decor items. I have put together my Superbalist Decor Wishlist, which includes bathroom and living room decor.
Superbalist Decor Wishlist
There are quite a few areas in our house in need of a facelift. One is our master ensuite, the other our living room. I have chosen items for my decor wishlist with these rooms in mind.
1. We desperately need new towels, as our current ones are old, worn and beige or should I say “greige”. In my opinion, a great towel should be soft, fluffy and super absorbent. One of the first items, on my Superbalist Wishlist, are these Plush Marle Bath Sheets, in charcoal, from Linen House.
2. My vision for our bathroom is to go for a minimalist decor style, lots of white, with black patterned tiles. These black accessories from Kento, in black, by Sixth Floor, would be ideal to accessorise the space.
Living Room Edit
3. Next up on my redecorating mission is our living room, a project which I have been planning for quite a while. Redoing the floor, and recovering the sofa are my main priority. Soft furnishings and lighting, however, is also a priority. We have a fair amount of wooden furniture in the room, which is why I have selected accessories with different textures. The Alatea Table Lamp, in black, from Sixth Floor, will look perfect on my server.
4. We currently have an “L-shaped” sofa, which is why I would like to add a few occasional chairs to the living area, to create extra seating. In keeping with my colour palette, the Aiden Single seaters in grey, from Sixth Floor, would look great in the space.
5. My palette for the living room is paired down, in mostly grey and white shades. A very neutral colour scheme can be quite stark, which is why I thought plants would add a pop of colour. I have been hunting for cute pots and I love this Trestle Ceramic Plant Pot, in white.
6. One of my favourite ways to accessorise a room is with scented candles. Candles not only make a room smell great, but they also provide the perfect mood lighting, especially when you are entertaining. I love these Diamond Candles, which are available in black and white, from Urchin Art.
7. As I mentioned, we already have quite a bit of wood in our living room, which is why I thought that new metal side tables would be an ideal choice. I think two of the Dianara Tray Table, in black, will look fantastic.
8. As you may have established by now, most of my accessories for the living room are black and white. In keeping with this theme, one of my plans is to create a wall of black and white prints or photographs. I simply could not resist this print “Marianna”, by Ruben Ireland.
9. We are planning to tile our living room floor, which can be a bit cold. The best way to add a bit of warmth, to the space, is by adding a rug or two. I love the Option Rug, in antique grey, by Fotakis.
10. Last on my Superbalist Decor Wishlist are these gorgeous, brass & turquoise, Etherea Trays, from Sixth Floor, which come in a set of three.
What is on Your Decor Wishlist
I hope you have enjoyed my Superbalist Decor Wishlist. Above all, I hope that you have been inspired to update your own interior spaces. What items are on your decor wishlist?
If you have enjoyed reading my decor update please share it by hitting the share buttons below.
©2010 – 2019 Inspired Living and Fiona Rossiter. Please do not use any images featured on this website without written consent from the copyright holder and owner.
Please note that this article is sponsored by Superbalist. However, all opinions, content, and images are the property of Inspired Living or Fiona Rossiter unless otherwise stated. To see more, read the full PR & Disclosure Policy below.