This post is somewhat overdue but it has been rather hectic at Super Mom HQ over the past few weeks, what with school holidays and the normal general mayhem but without further delay My July Rubybox review!
I love receiving my rubybox, all the excitement and anticipation of a little girl on Christmas morning! My July rubybox contained the following products:
- Beaucience Day & Night Moisture Cream, Beaucience Eye Resque Gel and Beaucience Masque – I received 3 sample sachets of the above products. Beaucience is a Botantical range of skin care, designed with the eco-conscious woman in mind, using natural organic extracts, providing the skin with pure nutrients. The Day & Night Cream is wonderfully moisturising and leaves your skin feeling smooth and silky. The Eye Gel is soothing and rather refreshing, perfect for puffy tired eyes. I must admit I have not tried the Masque yet but I think I may use it tonight.
- Chloé Love, Chloé Eau Intense – this perfume is wonderfully feminine, subtly floral without being too flowery. The with warm undertones of vanilla linger on your skin, with hints of a powdery, almost soapy finish. Much to my delight my good friend just arrived from the UK yesterday to present me with a full size bottle of Chloé Love – lucky me!
- 6-Step Nail Buffer – These always come in handy, no matter how many I buy they always seem to disappear. This one has gone straight into my handbag, for any nail emergencies on the run!
- Innoxa Body Lotion ~with green tea extracts – This is definitely my favourite product in this months box! It has an amazing fragrance and leaves your skin feeling wonderfully smooth. It works equally well as a hand cream.
* A bit of an extra bonus in this months box was a 20% discount voucher off your first months subscription to Lingerie Letters.
For more beauty reviews and product news click here.