One of my favourite forms of exercise is running! In my opinion, it is the best body conditioning exercise and a very effective way to lose weight. I took a bit of a break at the beginning of the year and have recently started training again. An important part of my training is keeping track of my progress and having the right equipment to do this!
I was very excited when the lovely people from TomTom contacted me, to run a Women’s Month competition! We are giving away a TomTom Runner watch to one lucky female reader. Keep reading to find out more about this watch and how you can win one.
The TomTom Runner is a GPS sports watch for runners who want to track their performance outdoors, as well as indoors on the treadmill. I thought I would highlight some of the awesome features and functions of the TomTom Runner:
• Ultra-Slim Design: At just 11.5mm, the slim design comfortably fits both men and women, and all wrist sizes.
• Indoor Tracker: Accurately track indoor runs using built-in sensors to count strides, so that users can monitor pace and distance, even while running on a treadmill.
• QuickGPSFix: Get started faster by using the latest in GPS and GLONASS satellite technology to quickly find their precise location.
• Multi-Platform compatibility: Sync, analyze and share stats on popular running sites and community platforms, including the TomTom MySports website, MapMyFitness, RunKeeper, TrainingPeaks and MyFitnessPal
• Super-Tough Display: Scratch- and impact-resistant glass stays easy-to-read, workout after workout.
• Weather- and Waterproof: Waterproof up to 50 meters/5ATM.
• Long-lasting battery: Up to 10-hour battery life (GPS Mode).
• Bluetooth® Smart: Connect to sensors using the latest wireless technology.
• Heart Rate monitor*: Use the Bluetooth® Smart Heart Rate Monitor to track training zone for weight control, performance or speed.
The TomTom Runner Watch is available from: Makro, Game, Dion Wired, HiFi Corp, Cape Union Mart, Take-a-lot.com and is valued at R1699.00.
To enter our Women’s Month competition and win a TomTom Runner Watch, please follow the simple steps below and use the Rafflecopter form to complete your entry:
- Answer this question in the comment section below: Name one of the features on the TomTom Runner Watch and tell us who your most inspiring woman icon is.
- Tweet: Win a @TomTom_SA Runner Watch from @inspired_lifeSA #womensmonth
- Visit Tom Tom SA and/or Inspired Living on Facebook and let us know you have entered.
- Please ensure you read the *Terms & Conditions below carefully, to ensure you comply with all the entry criteria.
*Terms & Conditions: By entering this competition you automatically accept all the Terms and Conditions laid out below.
- Entries are open from 10th August 2015 until the 19th August 2015.
- You must complete all the steps as stipulated above on the Rafflecopter Fome: Leave a Comment, Like and/or Share on Facebook or Instagram and/0r Tweet about the competition.
- To ensure that your entry is processed correctly (please use a valid email address). Your details will only be used to validate your entry and inform you, if you are selected as a winner.
- This competition is only open to South African residents and to readers who have not won a competition on Inspired Living SA in the past 6 months.
- Entries will be considered incomplete and thus disqualified if the entrant does not provide all requested information. Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent. The prize will go to the first name selected at random after the closing date.
- The prize is not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- By “Liking” you enter and agree that this promotion is in no way associated with, administered by, or endorsed by Facebook; and acknowledge a complete release of Facebook by your participation.